Terms & conditions
1. The promoter of the contest is Teds.
2. Employees of Teds or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Contest begins on 2021-06-10 and ends on 2021-06-30. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
5. Per contestant only one prize can be given.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
11. The only way to win one of the prizes is to complete the actions neccessary, which is in this contest by subscribing to the Teds newsletter.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Dutch data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Teds and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Dutch standard Privacy Policies.
19. The contestant agrees that Teds may use videos or photos made while enjoying one of the prizes, that they posted on social media. The credits to the contents will be reffered when re-using.